Ashley Cyber is both a managed services provider (MSP) and a traditional IT Services Provider (ITSP) giving you the best of both approaches.
- MSP Services: Our MSP services operate in the background to keep your equipment safe and secure. We perform these services while your employees continue to work, which keeps them productive.
- Patching: Unlike some MSP services, we patch both the operating system and third party software such as Adobe, Java, etc. to keep your system up to date with the latest security releases.
- Anti-Virus: Our solution provides both real-time protection and scheduled deep scans to make sure your systems are clean. When an infection attempt is discovered, our MSP technicians are immediately alerted so they can ensure the threat is contained and removed.
- Data Protection: Our backup solution maintains daily copies of your files and makes it easy to recover from accidentally deleted or corrupted files.
- System Monitoring: Our MSP Technicians keep a close watch on the system monitoring screens, which alert them in the event there is a problem with your systems. We are alerted to everything from predictive hardware failures to stalled operating system services. When an issue arises, we can usually correct the issue in the background or remotely with our remote support tools.
- Field Support: In the rare event that our MSP technicians need to send a technician to resolve a problem with your system, our ITSP group steps into action. Our highly experienced field technicians are dispatched to make sure the issue is resolved in an expedient manner.